Dimethylmethoxychroman palmitate is a new skin-whitening molecule with all the characteristics of a new whitening and freckle-removing product, which is an excellent choice in cosmetic applications.
A completely non-toxic skin lightening active with significant whitening and photoprotective effects.
|Product Name||7-methoxy-2,2-dimethylchroman-6-yl palmitate|
|Package||1kg/aluminum foil bag; 25kg/drum|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
1. Inhibits mushroom and endogenous human tyrosinase activity; shows a significant dose-dependent lightening effect on human melanocytes, and is more pronounced than the well-known whitening agents arbutin, kojic acid and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate The effect; in vivo experiments have a significant whitening effect;
2. At the same concentration, DCP has no cytotoxicity compared with the obvious cytotoxicity of hydroquinone;
3. It has a significant photoprotective effect in human epidermal keratinocyte culture, so it can protect the skin from UV damage;
4. Reliable stability in final formulation;
5. DCP is absolutely safe in cosmetics.